We are delighted to welcome you to our winery! Reservations are recommended. All wine service is outside in our beautiful, enchanting gardens and orchard.
Here are guidelines to ensure a safe and secure environment for our employees and guests.
PLEASE READ. IMPORTANT INFO!
- Maximum group size is 6 people (this includes children of all ages)
- All reservations will be for tables outside on our picnic grounds and orchard. We are serving wine by the glass and by the bottle or choose a wine flight. No tasting is allowed inside our tasting room. We have cheese, snacks, and picnic nibbles for purchase. Outside food is welcome. NO outside alcohol allowed.
- Please do not move any tables or push tables together on picnic grounds.
- Our staff will be wearing masks for everyone’s safety. To comply with state requirements, we ask that our guests wear a mask while entering and visiting the tasting room, including the rest room facilities, as well as, waiting in line outside, if 6 feet physical distancing isn’t possible. If you do not have a mask, we’ll be happy to provide one.
- We have always been family friendly, children are welcome but they must be counted in the reservation of up to 6 people. Children must remain at the table with you. Pets are welcome on leash and must remain with you.
- Please do not visit if you have fever or feel sick in any way.
- Any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be asked to leave.
- We kindly ask that if you need to cancel your reservation, you do it within 24 hours of your reserved time.
- Our curbside pickup is still available daily 10am-5pm. Reservations are not required for curbside pickup.
Reserve your seating here...